Sunday, January 31, 2010

quilterific

Remember THIS SURPRISE last year? Well, I recently got another surprise, this:

For those of you who are confused, I got the table that goes to the machine. It was missing the piece to attach it, and my DH finally found one for a reasonable price on Ebay and put in on for me! Yay!

It enabled me to more easily machine quilt, which resulted in a few finished projects this weekend!

Cowboys for sweet little baby boy H.


And a finished circle quilt that I am KEEPING!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Attention! I'm just finishing up a quilt for Ethan this week.. I want it machine quilted, but didn't think you could do that on a regular machine.. Email me your secrets.. :) Oh.. and your quilts look SUPER fun, too! WAY more fancy than mine, lol.. :D

Jessie said...

LOVE that circle quilt, Kinsey! You are so talented!

Jody said...

I would keep that circle quilt too!! Looks beautiful!

Laura said...

Love the quilts, especially the circle one. I used some of those same fabrics in a skirt I made for Emma. I wound love to machine quilt more easily, you lucky talented girl.

annzy said...

I love the circle quilt ~I think it came together fabulously. ~and i think you should give it to me :)

Mariam said...

Baby H loves his quilt, thank you. The circle quit turned out super cute too!

I'm glad you found a quilting table, such a bonus!

Christine said...

Oh, that's AWESOME! Your quilts are amazing and I love the shot with Baby H.

I have the same machine but I haven't used it yet. What's wrong with me?!