Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A "boy head"

So, I kind of feel a little deja vu-ish right now because of C getting a haircut. Back in May 2007, I wrote THIS about E looking like someone else. Now I feel the same way about C. I'm sure it was the same for M, but my memory doesn't go back that far. (or at least my blog doesn't!)

So, the title, "boy head" probably needs an explanation (for some people anyway) When E got his hair cut short, M said "now he has a boy head!" This is not as opposed to a girl head, but a baby head. M was only 2 so it was pretty funny and we always call a short haircut a "boy head."

Anyway, here is the before shot. He is looking like a little stinker about to do something mischievous.

The during: (this is a friend cutting it at our house)


And some afters:



LOVE this little jacket that both M and E, and now C have all worn as little guys!

6 comments:

boisegrammy said...

You sure grow cute boys. He looks way too old though.

Unknown said...

What a cute little man. I always love fresh haircuts on my boys!

Anneke said...

Handsome!

Jessie said...

Can I borrow him? I need snuggles from that "boy head"...it's TOO CUTE!

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhhh, I love his new cut!!! He looks so dang cute and it totally brought his eyes out more! Your boys are such good lookin' kids!

Mariam said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS! He is absolutely adorable. That "boy head" cut always grows them up so much.
I remember when you got the jacket for M, and then when E wore it. (Crazy how time keeps on going) He is so handsome in it.