Monday, May 7, 2007

Could someone please identify this child?


Because I have no idea who he is! Although, he sounds like E. He is running around the house saying "more, more" and pointing at food and water. (mostly tic tacs) I can't believe it! It was hard to do, but he is a lot less sweaty, I don't have to use de-tangler, and I don't have to blow-dry his hair (yes, it had gotten to that point).

And the funny thing is, to him, he's the same person. It's just everyone else that feels they have to get to know this new member of the family. M said "He's M, he has pokey hair."
"Then who are you, M?"
"I'm M too."

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

That is hysterical! Now you have twin Ms!

annzy said...

oh my gosh ~i thought cutting his hair would be a good idea but can i have take backs ~i miss the golden swirls ~does it still swirl when it is dry?

Natasha said...

hurrah for haircuts! Don't worry, it will grow back, eventually