Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

I have some pictures of Thanksgiving on my mom's camera, I'll try to remember to get them and post them here. We went to my Grandma's house along with various aunts, uncles, and cousins. We had a good time visiting and eating the traditional meal.

On Black Friday, we had a little tie dye party instead of shopping. It was fun. These photos are courtesy of M, so they're a little weird, but here is us applying the dye and some pictures of the finished products. A gown for baby C, and shirts for all the boys. I also did a blanket for my shop. We did some short sleeved shirts for the summer as well. Clearly, we needed to use more dye. There is still a lot of white, but they still look good and they have been wearing them nonstop since we finished them.


On Saturday, we went to Ikea to buy a crib (I know, we have never used cribs- but we hope to get this one to at least nap in one for safety's sake) We passed by Gardner Village and the boys wanted to stop and see the elves. They had a great time and I got to peruse a quilt shop while they did it!



This picture was on Sunday, they looked cute in their church clothes so we took a picture :)

And lastly , apparently I am not the only one pregnant around here!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I think you look fantastic, and so do the shirts!

Here's to staying in on Black Friday!

Amanda said...

Fun times! Love the belly shot haha!
Hope your pregnancy is going well!
I will get planning our annual party so we can catch up! See ya soon!