Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Looks like Winter- feels like flip flops

They say it's pretty cold outside. I went to the dentist yesterday with no jacket and wearing flip flops and got some pretty weird looks :) Kind of nice to be impervious to it, but I'm sure I'm in for a rude awakening the minute this baby comes out and I get cold!

The kids have had fun with the start of the holidays. They are both now to the point where they remember holiday traditions from previous years and know what to look forward to. It's pretty fun, but has been busy trying to fit in all the prenatal appointments and holiday events. It is a lot when you have to go every week and it takes and hour to get there sometimes. We took the boys to a "sibling" class at the hospital we're delivering in and they learned (a lot more than I thought they would) about how babies come into the world. I think it helped them feel important to know it wasn't all about ME being pregnant, but that it was our whole family that is getting a baby.

E finally agreed to get his hair trimmed- and he wouldn't cooperate for any before/after mullet pictures but believe me, it was pretty shaggy before. He still has pretty long hair, just not way long in the back.

M had his first holiday choir concert on Monday for our city's park lighting ceremony. It was pretty cute. He has a few more concerts in the next few weeks and is pretty excited.


The boys got to play outside in the first snow of the season and I promised them I'd buy a sled sometime so we could go sledding.



No comments: