Sunday, December 5, 2010

A full week and some really swollen ankles!

We've had a lot going on this week!

My brother came home from his mission on Wednesday! It's kind of crazy that it's been 2 years already. We had fun greeting him at the airport and he's been good to have around- he vacuumed my car! We look forward to hearing him report his mission next Sunday.




We have had the elf visiting our house and filling our various advent calendars. One day it told them to look in their stockings where they found little Lego sets- they were pretty excited! The boys do all the advent calendars before we wake up so we never really get to see them do it.


Yesterday the boys had a ton of fun activities. They were invited to a Grandparents gingerbread house making party. Here they are with their creations and their grandparents.



After that party, as well as a birthday party, we went to the Treehouse Museum for the Cookies and Milk with Santa party where the boys got to give Santa their letters, sing songs, ask him questions, eat cookies and milk, and do fun Christmassy things. M loved the trees from around the world.



I have had the chance to meet with friends and socialize as well- My mom has been making use of her jobless time watching my kids and driving my carpools for me.

With all this I am extremely exhausted! I am starting to swell pretty badly like I did with my first pregnancy which makes sitting or needing my hands or arms pretty difficult. At least this time I don't need to "work" (ha ha) I go for my 38 week appointment on Tuesday. We'll see if I am still measuring 4-5 weeks ahead at that point. May be another 10 pounder. They say that baby C seems to be healthy and doing well so for that we are very grateful. "Only" 18 more days until I'm due!

1 comment:

McGinnis Family said...

You've got to be the best & coolest Mom EVER! I love all the activities you do with your kids! Wow, only 18 more days! They'll come and go in no time at all!