Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it snow....


Things have been fun around here lately (well, not if you ask DH, who is outside fixing leaky pipes) Friday I got to have lunch with some great friends, and also attend the Motab concert with yet more great friends. Saturday found us at a ward party eating breakfast, then making Christmas Cookies and today we've (okay, not me) played in the abundant snow that is outside. (with the requisite hot chocolate, of course)




I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season as much as us. Tonight we are going to see the lights at our local park and tomorrow M is doing a Christmas Program at a nursing home with his preschool. We're just packing in the activities, and I've never been more grateful that I'm one of those people that makes/buys Christmas gifts WELL in advance.

2 comments:

shelly said...

You guys are always doing something fun, I want to live at your house!
It was good to see you Monday, hopefully we can meet for lunch tomorrow.

Kristine said...

Hey Kins! I got your blog address off the cousin letter! I hope you don't mind if I stalk you now! Your boys are adorable and so big! I kept wanting to see a picture while reading about you guys :) Merry Christmas!