Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The things that come out of their faces, especially the mouth part of the face

I typed this up a while ago, it's funny things the kids said the last year. I had more for E that were recent, but can't find them. Anyway:

E:
“Um, Because” (to anything you ask him)
“I need more sugars” (referring to all spice, salt, pepper, sugar, etc.)
“Mommy Windows” (pointing to my glasses)
(Why are you crying, E?) “Spiderman take it me” (what did he take?) “Spiderman take mine Honey Cheerios”
“I want a chocolate cucumber, Daddy”
“Oh, come ON mommy, toast goes with mush”
“But it’s my cool trick” (Justification for climbing the toybox, jumping off counters, etc..- this is from “yo gabba gabba”)
“Butter, on it” (holding out a hersheys kiss)
“Water belt, mommy” (pointing to a picture of a garden hose)

M:
“I’m going on my mission to Target” (when in tithing settlement, to the Bishop)
“I’m making mashed potatoes in my mouth” (chewing hashbrowns)
“Mom, this family came from Jesus”
“Dad, you look awesome without a shirt on!” (he came in from mowing and ate dinner sans shirt)
“I dunno _(answer)____________” (when he was about 2 ½-3 ½ he answered EVERYTHING this way”
“Mom, did you know that Clorox wipes are now available in lilac scent?”
“Hey Dad! Can we go look at toys at the idea?” (pointing at the DI from the car)
“If a tree falls on Daddy’s car, we won’t have to pay to fix it.” (after viewing an insurance commercial)
“Mom! Turtle and Owls and crickets just waked me up from my nap!”
“______________ if it’s the last thing I do!”
“I want to grow up to be a smore”
(How do you know that?) “Because it’s in my brain!”
(Why did you do that?) “Jesus wanted me to”
“So if Jesus was a girl he would be my sister”
“I’m poopin’. I’ll be done in 27 minutes”
(Only certain animals hibernate, honey) “Oh, so we don’t hibernate because we’re not certain.”
“I’m not being naughty! This is a M costume and inside is a naughty E”
“I’m selfish, because when I go potty, I want to be by myself”
“Personally, I think the party was a great success” (speaking of his 4th birthday party)
“Building with LEGO’s is more fun than I deserve”

6 comments:

Mariam said...

Awesome. I love that you write everything down. K says. "because I want to" to everything too.
Your boys are so cute.

Lucy van Pelt said...

Thanks for sharing! This had me laughing out loud a couple of times.

shelly said...

I have to say, your kids crack me up! It seems like every time I'm around them they are saying something so grown up and yet silly. They make me laugh. It's been a while since I've heard from you-thanks for sharing.

shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

LOL, I love it! Kids totally rock sometimes ;)

Summer said...

i read this a while ago, and forgot to comment, but LOVE this one. my fav. is the M costume on naughty E. That kid is way too smart for his own good. :)