Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloweens Past and Present

Happy Halloween!

We are excited for our full day of activities ahead of us- lets just hope that no naps + sugar doesn't = too many meltdowns today.

I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane, so here it is:


I think this is 2003- There were cool ones before that Wilma & Fred were one, but no digital camera.
Above and below are both 2004. He started out as a cat, but later that week, was too big for the costume, so we borrowed a bee costume, and were a spider and flower to match.


2005- Lumberjack, Jack-o-lantern belly, and sleeping doggy.


2006- DH was a "cereal killer" and the boys were rollie and lucky. I don't think I dressed up.


In 2007, we were different things- on real halloween M was a wizardAt the ward party, he was "Wags the dog" from The Wiggles, and we were Dwight Shrute, Squirt from Nemo, and Pippi Longstocking.

I was a witch for "real halloween" last year. The wig was SO itchy.


This year, the boys are Buzz & Woody, I am Jessie, and DH is Mr. Potato Head.

5 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Love it. E looks sooo happy to be Woody. I can't wait to see pics of the whole family. You guys are always so creative with costumes.
BTW, who's awesome, totally rocked out Ford Explorer are you standing behind with the bumblebee : ) ?

Lucy van Pelt said...

What? No pirates for halloween? I can't wait to see what the two of you look like. The boys are darling -- as always!

Mariam said...

Ops! The comment from Cassie is really from me. Check the name hugh?

boisegrammy said...

Cute, cute boys. I want to see Jessie and Mr. Potato Head too. Wish we were close enough for you to come trick or treating at our house. I am wearing a Target spiderweb shirt - does that count as a costume? Pops is a computer geek - just like always.

Christine said...

Great costumes, as always! I'm very disappointed that you didn't put Mr. Potato Head and Jessie on there too.

I hope you had a fabulous night!