Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Congratulations Riley!



A shout out to my baby brother who graduated HS this past week! His speech at graduation was awesome and he did a great job conducting the whole affair as well. I just have to reminisce a little by remembering that I was his "second mom" growing up and have watched him grow up all along the way into an awesome young man. He has come very far in his life, which had a rough start. He will be going on a mission this fall, followed by USU (the true school) where he has a scholarship. He beat us all and got a whole year of 4.0's, all while serving as Class Pres, numerous business leadership positions, debate, seminary, etc.. I'm sure he'll have much more money than us all someday and can take us to Hawaii and such ;) We are REALLY proud of you bro!

2 comments:

shelly said...

I've never seen pictures of your brother so it's nice to have a face with the name. I've heard great things about him and I'm sure he will go far in life.

Christine said...

Very cool! Congratulations Riley. I hope you all enjoy your exotic vacations ;)