Saturday, June 7, 2008

Local Fun

For FHE we went and played a round of mini-golf. We learned two things: I still don't enjoy mini-golf even after all these years, and our kids are too young to take mini-golfing. Results: We were a little more stressed out than we'd like to be when we're paying money to enjoy ourselves, but I got some cute pictures.
Friday we were supposed to swim at my sister's apartment pool, but since it's still March out there, we found an alternative: Kangaroo Zoo. We were: a) having a ton of fun 2) lovin' the slush puppies and tres) not lovin' the kangaroo character. (Yeah, Disney is going to be fun)

4 comments:

shelly said...

Oh, you hit it right on about Disney. I do hope you have fun but I am worried for you!!!
I've heard Kangaroo Zoo is fun, we haven't been yet. Your boys are sooo cute! And of course minigolf. Thanks for your candid honesty. We will be avoiding that one for as long as possible. Great pictures though.

Mariam said...

Why is it always so surprising when you take kids to do fun things, and they aren't so fun? I guess the key to good parenting is to always keep trying.
Cute pics though, and that's what really counts, right?

boisegrammy said...

Oh, I do remember the little girl who didn't like any of those "scary guys" at Disney World. No way would she have anything to do with a character that didn't have a real face. (A princess was almost OK) Either way you will have fun swimming and going on the rides.

Christine said...

LMBO. Kids are so unpredictable. It still looks like they had fun, LOL!