Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Vote for your kids' Reunion shirts

Here are a few shirt designs incorporating the ideas that Aunt N. came up with. I need votes from the 3 families that this applies to. Others without kiddos can vote if you want as well. I will make the shirts for the kids all the same as each other. I just want to know if you like the more cartoonish or the more rough/artistic look.

#1

#2
Don't know what the background would be on the 2nd one. With the high-quality transfer paper, background is white as opposed to transparent, so if I do colored T's (which I think we should for kids) I would do some sort of border/background color to make it look nice when I trim. If this doesn't make sense, don't worry about it.

5 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Both of these are so cute I can hardly stand it! I think I might lean to #2, but I'm not really in the voting pool, so you can disregard my vote. ;-)

Sam said...

Very cute. I like #2.

jason said...

The vote at my house is unanimous:
Four votes for #2

Natasha said...

I like # 2.

Unknown said...

#2 for us as well - I think that makes it unanimous!