Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Horse Party!

Well, it's official, my "baby" is now 2 years old! Where did the time go? As I was laying next to him tonight while he dozed off, I tried to remember his birth and first few days and it seems so surreal now. He was born 2 years ago today in Bountiful at around 5 pm and was the most beautiful thing. He was 20 in. and 8 lbs. 10 oz. He looked chubby right away. This is what he looked like at a few days old:




Today was really fun. We had Grammy & Pops all the way from Boise and had a party at Grandma and Grandpas for E. He is VERY into horses right now. I tried to find a way for him to ride a horse for his birthday, or even go feed one or something, but I didn't really know any owners and we had a busy day with late church and all. So we had a really fun party with pin the star on the boot, a horse cake, and friends and family. He had a ton of fun. Thanks everyone for coming and Mom & Dad for hosting!














So, you can read about what happened when we got home from the party HERE on DH's blog. I couldn't believe it!!!

Happy Birthday dearest E.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

What a little miracle of a horse ride! You have yet impressed me again with the adorable cake!

Happy Birthday, E!

Lucy van Pelt said...

The cake is awesome and the party looks like it was fabulous. E sure looks like he had a great time. I'm just sorry I missed it!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday, little E! He looks so cute and so happy in his getup. (Giddap? I know, I'm a dork!) Looks like so much fun!

Natasha said...

You are amazing! I can't believe little E is 2! They grow up sooo fast!

Summer said...

so cute, and way fun. you always do such a great job. I never saw the cake before it was massacred, it looks great!

Bek said...

Happy Birthday E! What a fun party, wish we were closer!!