Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Camry For Sale

Okay, so this is probably tacky, but I thought I'd put my advertisement on my blog as well so if anyone's cousin's brother's neighbor's dog groomer's daughter is looking for an inexpensive car you can tell them about mine!

We're asking $3500 but will take any reasonable offer. It's a:
1996 Toyota Camry
4 door, automatic
Dark green, gray inside
Miles: 145,776
A lot of things have been replaced in the last few years and so it runs really well.
It is posted with pictures on KSL.com's cars area if you want to send someone that link.

We are hoping to get a different, (non-green) Toyota that possibly has room for a few more kids so we won't be left out on carpooling opportunities, etc.. Feel free to advertise something like this to me!

3 comments:

annzy said...

um ~not green is not cool

Christine said...

I told my brother and he's definitely interested. I'll send him the link!

Natasha said...

wish you didn't live sooooo far away! We would take it in a heart beat!