Thursday, April 10, 2008

A real TV family

Are there any families on TV that you think seem like they could be an actual family? (I am not talking about "reality" shows) I have been watching the show Medium for a few years and mostly because I love their family! I would seriously watch just for the little 9 year old girl in the family. Last episode, she was wearing these ugly boy pajamas and she's so hilarious! It shows the husband and wife doing actual housework, having arguments, looking less than great, and their preschooler is in bed with them by the end of most nights. I also really like the actor that plays the husband. I also love that Patricia Arquette looks like she could actually be those girls' mom. I mean, she's a movie star and she's pretty, but she is a) not a twig, looks like a real person and b) old enough to have given birth to a 12-13 year old. I think a lot of times they' ll put someone who's 30 on a show and try to convince us they have 4 teenage boys or whatever.

Obviously, not a lot going on. We've been sick since we got back from Boise. I trimmed our hedge, we got our free food package booked for Disneyworld and saved $1600! (it opened today to the general public if anyone is interested in booking in Aug-Sept) We have a lot going on in the next few days so I hope E has a complete recovery (nothing like trying to get a sick birthday boy to cooperate!)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I wish we were going to WDW with you! How fun and FREE food!

I haven't seen Medium (the thought of it scares me), but it is nice to see real people from time to time.