Monday, February 11, 2008

Our Honeymoon

I just decided the other day to try my hand at digital scrapbooking. It's really easy! Everything I've used so far is free, too. This is good for me, I already have hobbies that cost a lot. I'm sure some of you who have been doing this will know mine is amateurish, but it's fun. So I'm posting a sample and it's pictures of our honeymoon to Jackson. This is still the only trip we've been on just the two of us. We're hoping to do another adults only trip some time before any more babies, maybe for our 10th anniversary in 2 years, or maybe before that. Any suggestions?





6 comments:

Christine said...

I think they look great! How funny is it that I decided to start doing digital stuff last week too? (Even though I don't have a Mac, LOL) I was going to ask you if you made the Valentines Day cards, but now I ',m sure you did and they're adorable!

Jackson Hole is awesome. We stayed at the Moose Bucks Lodge or something like that. We definitely want to go back sometime. There are some really nice condos up in Eden (?) with tons and tons of stuff to do.

PS, if you can find a copy, you should read Jenny of the Tetons. Supposedly its the Jenny that Jenny Lake is named after. It's a good read!

Natasha said...

great job! I LOVE the digital scrapping world!

Check out this blog. .
http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com She posts FREEBIES for digital scrapbooking EVERYDAY!!

I'm sorry I can't swing by to see you and Sum. I'm not even going to make it to UT. My flights are both in and out of Idaho Falls.

Mariam said...

Your pages look like so much fun. I guess I'll have to give it a try. Seeing all your pics reminds me of our honeymoon. I you want a variation on a theme for your 10th anniversary, try Island Park or West Yellowstone. Still not too far from home, great outdoors things, plays, food, etc.

Mariam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shelly said...

Your pages look darling. That gives me hope that I will someday be able to get my scrapbooks done. I've been such a slacker.
If you're lookin' for a fun trip there are about 7-8 couples from the ward going on a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviara on Sept. 27th. We are going for our 10 yr. Anniv. and we are soooo excited. We haven't had a vacation just the two of us since our kids were born either. If you want details, let me know.

Summer said...

amateurish nothing. those look so cute.