Tuesday, February 5, 2008

More old memories

I'm not sick of the old photo thing yet, so that's what it's going to be for awhile. Besides, what's really going on in real life that's so exciting?


Gotta love the Martha Washington hair in the pool. This was Liz's pool on my 19th birthday. Sum, Marf, Liz, and Amanda woke me up and whisked me away for a birthday breakfast then swimming.
I think this was at Red Robin with all the Madrigals. Why can't we just make normal faces?
Lover's Feast 1999. I have blocked most of this out of my memory, but it still drifts to the surface around this time of year.
Yay, gold robes! HS Graduation in 1999. Oh, to be 17 again and have my biggest worry be that my hair went flat. (okay, sometimes it is)
This was my one and only time going to EFY. I was 14 and Sara was 15. This was the ONLY decent picture of EFY I could post on the internet in good conscience. I don't miss the braces (or the dinosaur neck- or do I still have that?)

6 comments:

Mariam said...

You looked cute with braces, and no you don't have a dinosaur neck, well, at least I don't think so. ; )

Christine said...

Keep them coming! I love this :)

Lucy van Pelt said...

It's so fun to see these old pictures! I loved EFY but didn't get many pictures when I went. Film was too expensive for a teenager in those old days.

shelly said...

It's great to see old pictures of you. I too only went to EFY once, I have no idea where the pictures are. Good times.

Bek said...

Do you remember Patrick? (Wasn't that his name?) AHHHHH! And toothbrush bracelets? It's funny, because I actually still have one, and saw it today when I was searching through my hope chest.

Summer said...

Gotta love Martha Washington poses in the pool. I'm surprised you didn't burn that one. :) Is that really Marf on the left? It looks like Rachel F.