Monday, January 21, 2008

A plug for DH

Wyndham Tax is now officially open for business!

Do you need your taxes done?  Don't want to buy the software and do it yourself (this is usually NOT cheaper)  Call or e-mail my DH and he'll have them prepared and e-filed very quickly.  The turnaround time from you getting him the documents to you having the money in your account is around 2 weeks.  E-filing is done every Friday afternoon.  

He is excited to finally have started a legitimate business!  He can do personal or business, and knows all about all those pesky inheritance laws and everything.  There are a lot of little tricks that you don't get the benefit of from doing taxes with consumer software, but he knows them!

Tell your friends!



Thank you for allowing me my commercial.  Now back to our regularly scheduled blog.....

We have been staying in due to snowstorms and the like.  Not much going on.  We fill our days with playdough, trains, videos, and (me) researching for our Thompson Family WDW vacation, coming up really soon! (okay, mid-sept. may not seem soon to some people, but you have to get these things reserved this far ahead, really)

As I told some of you, I was taking my kids in for a modeling audition last Friday, but after researching the company, I decided to cancel.  If anyone has done this (catalogs, ads and such with kids)  please let me know the company you worked with and if they were good, honest, and found work without classes or head shots.  This is not something I would normally consider for my children, but have heard from many people that it's a good way to build their college fund with not a lot of work on their part, even DH, who claimed I was "whoring them out" at first, sees some benefit to it now.  Why not help them save money for their future by capitalizing on their unabashed good looks?  Anyway, let me know if you know.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

After seeing those 2 at church in their cute matching outfits, I would have to agree they are model material. Even Preston commented that Henry needed a jacket and hat like that and he's not the type to mention anything to do with clothing!

Orange said...

Thank you! Best Gymboree clearance I've ever found. I'm sad E is about grown out of his now. :(

Natasha said...

If you were in NY, I could offer you LOTS of advice on the child modeling thing. . not so sure about SLC.