Monday, January 21, 2008

E, he's so cute

We just uploaded pictures from this week and I just had to share, E is at such a funny age right now. He has started lining things up, which I guess is a pretty normal thing for kids to do, but M never did that, so it's funny to me.
Messiest. kid. ever!
He LOVES to spend a long time (for a toddler) making "snakes" out of playdough, then coming after me with them while screaming "scary!"
Waving to me from the back of the train he made (I'm the conductor) He directs me to my spot by pointing and saying "back here" or "up there."
When he wants pancakes, he sits takes the mix out and sits in its spot, then screams "make pancakes please!"

5 comments:

Jessie said...

What a fun mom you are....train conducter!....snake victim!

Lucy van Pelt said...

E is so fun! Those are fabulous pictures.

Christine said...

He's really coming in to his own, isn't he? I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

Natasha said...

he is so adorable! I agree with Jessie. . you are a fun mom!

Summer said...

that kid just melts my heart. i can't believe that he talks so well. Not that I should expect any less from your kids, I just usually expect less from boys his age :)
thanks again!