Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh yeah......

We had a great Christmas. I have tried to blog about it a few times but keep having technical difficulties. Here are some highlights of our Christmas. They are not in order.
The boys woke up to quite the Little People "Setup" as M would call it.
Apron I made for MIL with some fancy rubber gloves we found her.
Thomas wooden trains. He loves them and calls them "chugga chugga"
E and my mom helping him open his trucks. (yes, we did both families and they live 6 hrs. apart)
M giving Oswald his toy hamburger he bought him at the Dollar Store.
A few days before Christmas, we did Gingerbread people with the cousins.
E is a huge fan of the Brie we had for Christmas Eve appetizers.
Grammy read a special story on Christmas Eve to all the kids.
New PJ's! Santa made an early delivery on Christmas Eve! (and they have buttons, so M will wear them)
The immersion blender was another thing I won when I went to see Good Things Utah awhile back. I just kept it a secret so I could give it to DH for Christmas. He loves the milkshakes he can make with it. (he got a drill, too, don't worry I know he's a man)

You may notice there are no pictures of me. This is the way with mom's on Christmas. I promise I was there and got several nice gifts from the fam.

4 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Thanks for posting the great pics! However, this just made me really sad that I wasn't there on Christmas morning. It looks like you all had a really great time.

Mariam said...

Fun Christmas. I feel your pain at having no pics of yourself. I was making a page for K of her and I, only problem, there are only a few pictures with me in them. I do have a few pics of you and our kids, I should send them to you.

Orange said...

well, next time, come.

Christine said...

That's quite the event! It looks like fun :)

You should try the 52 week challenge on Flickr! I hardly have any pics of myself either.