Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's the last day of 2007! This is what we did today, after purchasing some snow boots for M at the W-word store. I tried to find them elsewhere, but everybody else was out and I had no luck with secondhand in his size. Anyhow, he had a blast out there, even though I forgot his snow pants (oops!) and he was frozen by the end.


Anyway, he now knows what a snow angel is and is way into it. E got his 2 sizes too big hand me down boots on, but he didn't last after his fingers got cold, so this is what he did while I shoveled and M "dug a tunnel."

6 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

OH, my! the W-word? You must have been desperate! I'll give you a muligan on this one though. At least you tried to avoid it.

I love M's snow angels! and we really missed seeing you at Christmas.

Jessie said...

How fun! Glad you went to the W as the last resort. I try, but am not near as good at avoiding it as I'm sure you are.

I hope you had a good trip!

annzy said...

That was nice of DH to watch the kid inside while you did the shoveling~

Christine said...

We'll have to show him how to make a carpet angel next time we see him, LOL. How fun!

Natasha said...

How fun! your kids are so adorable!

Summer said...

love the snow pictures, and the one of e is adorable. cute hat the miles has on btw! ;)