Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Could someone please get it into my son's head that you CAN have Christmas without snow? I have tried, but he is still insisting that "it won't be Christmas at ALL without snow, mom." If we were staying here, it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't think Boise is a winter wonderland right now. Darn Christmas Specials, he sure didn't learn that from me!
I can't believe how this month has flown by! I haven't blogged. I haven't even taken a picture since I last blogged. There go a month of activities without any pictures to document them. Oh well. We've had party after party after activity these last few weeks. They've been fun. We have spent several of the past nights driving around taking presents and treats to people. I've gotten a chance to see some friends from out of town and it's been a whirlwind. I've decided this is the "season" in our culture here, instead of the summer like in England.

Through it all, I've had horrible health. I am so tired of being sick and having my body out of whack, I just want to be better! Enough complaining. It's Christmas!

We will be traveling today and coming home on Christmas. My kids are super excited to see their cousins and of course get their things from Santa. We hope you all have a great Christmas as well. Merry Christmas Everyone!


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too! Have a safe trip, and I hope you all feel better soon!

Lucy van Pelt said...

The weather report says there will be snow on Christmas eve in Boise! I'll miss you LOTS if we don't see you on Christmas day. Have a great trip!

annzy said...

I'm with the kid ~no snow ~no christmas!