Monday, November 19, 2007

Good Things Utah

I'm almost a week behind on this, but last Tuesday I went with my mom' friend (it was her birthday) and her daughter and my mom to a taping of the live local talk show. It was fun and we got plenty of free stuff and I even won something in addition :) We went to lunch afterwards. It was nice to do a grown up thing without my kids.
If I was a Hannah Montana fan I would have been pretty excited. Some kid from that show was there and he signed a bunch of stuff for my mom's friend.



On Saturday we went to the Utah Chocolate Show (free tickets from Good Things Utah) and the boys had a blast sampling chocolate and getting balloon swords and hats. It was fun to see Aunty And afterwards for dinner at Hires.

Also, a shout out to Chris, who had her 4th baby last Monday, a little cutie they named Simon Maxwell. He sure was cute when we went to see him the other night!

In other news, I have a giant pile of wrapped presents in my garage (don't look at this if you're a thief) and feel pretty proud since I'm not usually this far along on Christmas before Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I was so jealous of you on Saturday. Chocolate AND Hires. Good grief, that's just not fair.

annzy said...

Dinner was great I love time with my boys. Nothing says I love you quite like the look they give you when you hand them the lolly they wanted all through dinner.

Christine said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

That looks like a lot of fun. You look adorable in the picture, by the way - you definitely look a lot like your mom! I'm sure glad you were able to enjoy some adult time. And some chocolate, whoo-hoo!