Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wanna buy a time share?

I don't. That's what we had to convince a salesman of for an hour while he tried to convince us otherwise. I think it was worth it though. A free night's stay and a dinner gift certificate. It was in Park City this past weekend. Running around, swimming, eating, (not much) sleeping, playing, and of course, shopping. Not a bad time. (although we decided that if we ever did it again, it would have to be w/out the kids, they are just crazy right now at these ages) A funny thing M said while there. (he went to a sitter during the presentation) "I went to a boy sitter, I'm not a baby anymore." Also, whoever invented playgounds in the middle of the outlet's parking lot is getting a kiss from me someday.





2 comments:

Damitz Family said...

k, that just looks like fun to me! Maybe I'd be interested in hearing about a time share . . . not that I'd ever invest, but still!

Lucy van Pelt said...

What a fun way to spend the weekend (except for the sales pitch). Those boys just keep getting cuter all the time.