Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Canning

Okay, I officially feel dumb for making so many blog posts in one night, but sometimes, as a mom, you only get so many blocks of time to devote to one thing. This may be my blog posts for the whole month for all I know. You do what you can.

Speaking of can, that's what I have been filling these days. That's right. With food. I didn't say it was a good story.


So far we've done: peach jam, pears, spegetti sauce, and peaches.

On the list to do: tomato juice, grape juice, and strawberry jam.

We're not ambitious like jason and chris or anything, but we try to do some to add to our case lot sale piles we have under our beds. ;)

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Yum! Did you grow all of that yourselves?

Damitz Family said...

One of these days I'll learn how to do that. I especially love the decorative touch with the cans on your kitchen table, LOL!

Natasha said...

greg has CONVINCED me that we are giong to buy all the supplies to can fruit next year. I don't know where in the world we will store it. I WILL be calling you for all of your expert tips!

Bek said...

You are amazingly ambitious Kins! I'm impressed!