Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our family room!

We are loving the new carpet and paint, it's like a new room! I just hung some pictures and things I made and it is starting to look "homey." The "office" part of the room (tiled area) still looks pretty cluttered, but trust me, it's like 1,000 times better than it was. There just isn't a place for everything to look good in a small house, so oh well. I like it and the boys certainly do too. I finally got to dig my sewing machine out of the pile in the garage to do my mending today. Yay!
(The living room looks great too, I just don't have any pics yet)




7 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

It's fabulous! It's so great to have the project done.

Lucy van Pelt said...

I found this and had to share it. You need to take the "what color orange am I?" test. http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolororangeareyouquiz/

annzy said...

Okay I love that cute little family sign even if it did replace my quilt~

Jessie said...

Did you make those pillows? I love them!

Damitz Family said...

It really does look awesome and even better in person :) I bet it feels great to be getting so much done!

Bek said...

Looks great Kins! Congrats! I bet you guys are loving it!

Summer said...

love the family frames, they look better than I pictured them. :)