Thursday, August 2, 2007

New Camera!

I had a great birthday on Sunday! Gage got me a new camera that I've really enjoyed so far. Today I tested out it's "weatherproofness" at our rainy day at the Airforce Museum (mainly outside)! It was fun.

We've had a lot going on the past week: I got in a car wreck, (I'm okay, thanks) we went camping, to Che's concert, out for my b-day, B-day dinner at Mom & Dad's, a Breastfeeding week celebration, Visiting Teaching, Cherry Hill, the AF Museum, and playgoup. A lot more, but those were the main things. We are all covered in Mosquito bites and a bit more tan. Here are some highlights:


DH tried his hand at baseball at the ward campout, here's him on 1st base

I had a great birthday with lots of help opening gifts and blowing candles! (if you want to read about the cake, check out colorblind boy's blog)

M and his friend checking out the bottom of a fighter jet

M in the Museum looking at the "funny hats"

For World Breastfeeding week, we submitted tasteful photos of our nurslings, this is my cutie!

2 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Fabulous pictures! Do you still use your USU e-mail address? I left you something there.

Orange said...

They recently cleared my USU address, I only have the msn one now. Sorry.