Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our day at "Magoon"

Don't try to correct him, it's called "Magoon" and he's stickin' to it. So here we were last Wednesday (I'm a little behind) in all our 100 degree + sticky sweatiness! It was a fun day, complete with "those bump cars" which were M's favorite, and the "hssskkcppp" (this is E's horse noise) carousel. I think the go home for nap and lunch was essential. DH rode all the major rides with our friend Kent while we were home for naps, most of which I was okay with. No desire to go on the new ride, Wicked. I did go on the ride that drops you from a great height. Not sure why, I was hoarse from screaming, almost peed my pants, and my shoulder is still sore. I guess it was so I could brag about it on my blog. he he





4 comments:

Summer said...

So cute. So did you guys pay the million $$ that it costs to go to Magoon? (love the kid immitations btw)
And just so you know, we'd still be friends if you'd peed your pants.
I know, I'm just benevolent that way...

Lucy van Pelt said...

FUN! I want to go to Magoon!

Orange said...

my brother got us his employee discount $8 only!

McGinnis Family said...

How fun! I am so jealous you got to go to "Magoon"! I miss Magoon a lot, especially this summer!