Monday, August 6, 2007

A Hawaiian Wedding






We went to my cousin's wedding on Saturday. It was a really beautiful wedding, and a fun luncheon reception afterwards at Thanksgiving Point. The boys had a ton of fun playing with cousins, eating cupcakes, dancing, and sticking money to the bride and groom. I got called up randomly to learn a dance and it was quite embarrassing, as I am a horrible dancer. It brought up many memories of being VERY nervous in high school whenever I had to perform. Of course, DH had to get a video of the whole thing, which M requests to watch quite often and which I will not be posting here! Anyway, it brought back a lot of sweet memories of DH and I getting married almost six years ago. The bride and groom were very young like us, and we talked about how we do not regret it at all and we love being young parents. Anyway, here are some silly pictures:

3 comments:

Summer said...

oh the memories...
and why didn't you show me the video yesterday? I would have most liked to have seen it :)

Damitz Family said...

I wanna see the video too, LOL! It looks like a fun reception.

And btw, happy belated bday :)

McDirty said...

I look terrible in that picture. No wonder everyone was telling me how tired I looked that day.