Friday, August 10, 2007

Fun Four Meme

I was tagged by my lovely SIL lucy van pelt for this "fun four meme." Here are my answers...

Four jobs I’ve had:
(in no particular order, and certainly not comprehensive....)
1. "Fleet Operations Coordinator" at USU (what is this you ask? I still don't know)
2. Receptionist, box packer, meter tester, accounts payable, etc.. for Silver Eagle Refining
3. Worst waitress EVER at the Royal Garden Chinese Buffet in Logan
4. Soldering circuit boards at a small company in Hyrum with several elderly women, thank goodness for headphones!

Four places I have lived:
1. Layton, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Kaysville, UT
4. Kent, WA

Four favorite T.V. Shows:
1. LOST (have only watched recently on DVD)
2. Medium
3. Big Love
4. ER

Four favorite foods:
1. Cream of Wheat (the only thing that sounds good when I don't feel great)
2. Pasta boiled in tomato juice- you have to try it, it's so good
3. Swiss Fondue
4. Brocolli

Four websites I visit:
1. MSN for e-mail
2. Your blog (unless you're reading this and don't have a blog- shame on you ;)
3. Mothering Message Boards
4. Salt Lake Tribune

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Reading a book in a hotel room somewhere
2. The woods, relaxing in nature
3. Swimming laps in a heated pool
4. At a concert under the stars with my DH

Four movies I love:
1. Oh Brother Where Art Thou
2. Life is Beautiful
3. Clueless
4. The Sound of Music

Four people I tag:
1. Chris
2. Sum
3. Tash
4. Bek

2 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Fun! Thanks for joining in. I didn't realize that we had circuit board soldering in common. I did a lot of that at the job I had while getting my teaching certificate. Good times.

Summer said...

I was sitting down, so I was safe! You can't tag me!
aah, remember the days of being a kid? :)