Sunday, July 1, 2007

The lazy days of summer



Not much to blog about lately. We made popcicles out of grape juice and now the back deck is purple :) It is very hot out. We have been watching LOST from the beginning on DVD (we'd never seen it) and are about to start season 3. That, and I'm reading The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. M and I have been to Cherry Hill twice in the last week, E once. We know that E's blood levels are holding steady, and I take him in on Thursday for another blood draw to see if they have gone up. (hopefully) We went to see Ratatouille at the drive-in Friday night, which is always an adventure with the kiddos. It was a cute show and M LOVED it, which I thought he would since he loves cooking.

We are looking forward to lots of fireworks, a parade, etc... this week. I hope you all have an awesome 4th!

1 comment:

Lucy van Pelt said...

MMMmmmm... popsicles! I especially like the shirtless with bibs look.