Friday, June 22, 2007

Cherry Hill

So we finally went to Cherry Hill for the first time today. I bought a season pass to take the kids and I guess I just didn't realize it was summer yet. All of a sudden, it's almost July. We went for 1 1/2 hours, which was perfect for boys their ages, so I'm glad I got the pass so we can come and go and not feel like we have to stay ALL DAY to get our money's worth. Anyway, they had a blast, even E, who has in the past been a bit wary of the water. I think we'll make it a 2-3x/week activity from now on!

Also, I heard back from E's blood draw this week that his levels are holding steady, which may be and indication that they'll slowly start to go up in the next 4-6 weeks, so no transfusion for now and we will be back for another blood draw in 2 weeks. It's good news and I'm glad.

We had a fun time tonight doing a dutch oven dinner here at the house with my friend Chris and her family (hi Chris!). It's always fun to get with friends and we should do it more often than we do.

DH and I also got around to staining and putting up the shelving we got at Ikea a few weeks ago, and boy does the dining room/office look amazing compared to before! Here it is before (actually it had gotten worse than this) and then today all organized.


2 comments:

Natasha said...

a couple of things:
1- I LOVE your creative use of that little space between the half wall and the wall! Go KinZ!
2- I want the pillow that is on the chair!
3- Cute wall decorations!

Ok, that is all!
nhb

Damitz Family said...

Hi yourself!

Your office space does look awesome - I meant to tell you that last week. Your entire house is decorated so nicely!

We're the same way. We love visiting with people, but kind of forget to make plans. Just need to do it more!