Saturday, May 19, 2007

Crafty Weekend


So sometimes you have to do crafts WITH someone, because it's not really a social hobby in and of itself. E and I went to Garland to see my friend and we made baby slings for gifts. She also made made me a beaded necklace and I started to crochet a recieving blanket. Also, we stayed up until 4am talking about who knows what. Good times! DH and M went bowling and to Burger King, which to them was way more fun than anything having to do with crafts :)

Also, congratulations to my friend Sum, who had her baby on Thursday night at home in her bathtub 3 weeks early. She was packing her bag but they decided to call 911 and stay there once she realized his head was crowning! He still doesn't have a name, but he's sure a little tiny cute thing. Her sling is the one I'm modeling in the picture. Looks kind of funny without the kid in it.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm assuming that your friend Sum is my friend Sum?

Orange said...

You are correct!