Wednesday, May 23, 2007

X's and O's and a wee photographer





So I went to load the pictures onto the computer just now, and found that instead of 3 or 4, there were 20 new pictures to upload. Hmmmm... Apparently, M aspires to photography. I included a few samples of his work for your enjoyment. The other pictures are of my finished first reciecving blanket. It really was fast and not that bad, I thought it would be a lot harder for some reason. The pattern is called X's and O's, and it's a good beginner pattern and (I thought) boyish looking, so I chose it to go with this truck/stripe combo for a friend due in July.




Also, Happy Birthday Grammy!

2 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

That pattern is SO cute! I'll have to learn how to do it next time I see you.

Sam said...

I love the random photos the kidlet took. We get some interesting shots of things at our house too ;-).