Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Better than a pillowcase



Today I have done a lot already and it's only 3:20. I went (all with the boys in tow, of course) to the craft store, the grocery store, to see my mom at work, and the library. Since lunch I've made 2 dresses. I think my nieces will look really cute in them. I am compensating for the lack of daughters. I love to put my boys in matching clothes, because I am just that obnoxious. I think pillowcase dresses are so cute, so when I found a really pretty matching pair for $1 each, I had to buy them and try to make some, but I knew that they really can't even begin to pass for boy clothes, so they are for the youngest 2 girls in the family. Good thing I at least have them, and I'm not chasing strangers down on the street trying to measure their daughters for dresses. It could be that bad. Anyway, they were pretty much the easiest thing to sew ever. Oh, and I also taught E where his nose is.

2 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'll have to get you to teach me to make the cool pillowcase dress when I see you next. SO cute! But not as cute as E showing us where his nose is.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Noelle sent me to your site to look at your dresses ... darling! Once you teach her, she can teach me :)!!