Monday, April 2, 2007

Just you TRY listening to conference





We had a great conference weekend! My kids were so cute on Sunday and even sort of cooperated for some pictures outside! I really enjoyed all the sessions, but the first one I thought had many talks that were especially good. (maybe that's because you listed more closely to the first one before you get exhausted trying to watch conference with 2 toddlers) I really liked the one about watching what you say. I think I could learn a lot from that one. I got a bunch of scrapbooking done while listening, and now I am caught up to at least Sept. or something. I take WAY too many pictures. We're looking forward to going to Boise this next weekend with Ann and seeing Grammy, Pops, and the Edward family.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Adorable boys kinz- And I love that in TRUE R fashion they are wearing flip-flops! Got to start them young!