Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2 cakes and a birthday






E had his first birthday (twice) and of course it's adorable for this one time only when they rub cake all over. I thought the Elephants were easy to make and pretty fun. We did it without coconut for the Boise party and with for the Utah one, so they looked different. E is changing so much and has finally evened out his proportions to all be in the 75th percentile! I think this is the first time I've had a kid do this. Usually it's height 60, weight 15, head 5 or whatever (at least for M) E was always over 100 for weight, so I guess all that running around has burned a few calories! We went to watch Uncle R in his Junior assembly skit today and it was pretty entertaining. He chugged two 2-liter bottles of water (gross) and did this cute prom skit and then announced the royalty. He is in the finals for Senior class officer this week, so we may have many more assemblies to attend next year, who knows. E and I have been sick for a week and a half, and we now have allergies I think. Also, it's snowing something fierce outside. I really want to get those tomatoes planted already! Oh well.

1 comment:

Lucy van Pelt said...

He is just so darn cute! I love the cake too. I would have preferred the Utah one though.