Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stuff I made this week

I feel like I am extra busy these days making stuff for my etsy shop and doing "fun" (for the kids, mostly) things, so I haven't had a ton of time to blog. I will try to put down some of the fun times before June is over! (I'd better hurry)

Before I do that though, I wanted to post some things I've made this week.

This is for my little brother who LOVES Captain America.


Treats for a lunch I hosted today.

Some shirts for the boys for this weekend.

We made sugar cookies as a fun family activity on Sunday.

I got a silhouette cutter (mostly for cutting shirt stencils) but I've done a few fun projects, these are some little notebooks for the boys.

I hope these skirts fit the little baby they are for- I have never met her!


This one has a onesie-bottom attached to it for underneath.

This is a skirt for myself out of some leftover linen I had lying around. I have always wanted to try doing a bias-cut ruffle on a hem, and it worked out okay, but the fabric was none too stretchy so it could have been better.

Nothing amazing, but beats wearing my maternity skirts from the last 2 summers!







5 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

The skirts are so dang cute, including yours! MAn! You are amazing! How much would you charge me to make some cute skirts for Corie and maybe Rylie?

annzy said...

I want the "here for the candy" t-shirt for the parade in Provo!

Anneke said...

Love all of the skirts! I just might have to have you make a few for my two girls. They would be so adorable in matching skirts!

Doodlecraft said...

Yay for a silhouette--you've joined the club! Love the projects you've been working on!
Nat
doodlecraft.blogspot

Jody said...

Super cute... Everything you make is CUTE!!