Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend we were all supposed to go to Boise for a visit. C got RSV the day we were supposed to leave, so I sent DH, M, & E off and stayed home to do round-the-clock meds, breathing treatments, and suctioning to keep C out of the hospital (and make him hate me)

The boys had a ton of fun with the family. I'm glad they went. Here are some highlights.

Going with Pops to the neighborhood's egg hunt.

Having a ton of fun hunting eggs- they got a lot of candy!

Easter crafts with cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grammy.

They celebrated E's birthday and this was a fun beanbag game they played.

Watching robot shrinky-dinks in the oven- that was the craft E wanted for his party.

Another Egg hunt- this time with cousins and in Grammy & Pops' yard!

Mini-Easter-cupcakes. Happy Birthday E!


The much-wished-for green lightsaber!

Spoiled with gifts!

Easter morning- the part I was very sad to miss! Since it was Stake Conference, and the boys had just sat through one the week before, they watched a movie about Christ and had an Easter lesson with DH. They headed home after a yummy Easter dinner and I was SO happy to see them!

I obviously didn't get pictures of myself while they were gone, but my mom came over to help with treatments and she helped C look through his Easter basket. I had Easter dinner with my parents. More of a 4th-of-July menu with Hamburgers, potato salad, etc.. It was nice to not eat alone!


1 comment:

Bek said...

I'm so glad he didn't have to go into the hospital, and that your folks came over so you weren't alone!