Sunday, January 16, 2011

Anchor for 2011

So, I think this year my "anchor" will just be to enjoy life. It's pretty simple. I have had 4 babies in the last 6 years. I am pretty wiped out and I don't want to stress- I just want to enjoy it- whatever "it" is thrown at me. Hey, I still have a bit over 6 months left of my 20's- I feel like I need to live that up somehow :)

That's pretty much the goal. So if anyone ever wants to do something enjoyable- give me a call and I'll come along! If not though- I'll be here, enjoying my laundry and my boys (not in that order)

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm with you. Enjoying life seems to go hand in hand with being grateful. That's one of my simple (meaning non-complex as opposed to easy) goals this year too. Good luck!

Anneke said...

I like that goal. Very doable and realistic. Even I could maybe do that... :) I think we gain the most when the goals are simple, yet profound like that.