Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy hair and a Boy and his bin

It was crazy hair day at school- M really loved his hair and wanted me to show everyone this picture.
We started an allowance for each boy this month- they get their age in dollars each month. E has been emptying bins around the house to play with and it drives me nuts! Today he suggested we go get him a new bin and I told him okay he could use his allowance. He is super proud of the new bin. So far he just pushes it around on the floor but maybe someday he'll use it to put things in?

4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

That is so funny and cute about what he chose to buy with his allowance!!! Love it!

Love the crazy hair! It's fun when the schools give the kids opportunities to have fun and express themselves. Connor has crazy hair day tomorrow. He has requested to have a rainbow. Hmmmmm?

annzy said...

I love the hair and I love the bin ~a boys after my own heart.

Christine said...

Look how proud E is! I think that's a great idea.

M looks awesome with his crazy hair. Your boys rock!

Jody said...

So cute!! Guess he will leave your bins alone. :) Love it!