Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This boy E

(warning- if you don't like my-kid-is-so-cute posts, don't read any more- if you're his grandma/aunt, etc..- read on)

He's almost 4- in just a few weeks. He is such a hoot lately. I have way more pictures of him right now than M because he brings me the camera all the time requesting a picture to be taken. It's kind of funny how much he loves having his picture taken.

Also, he spent LITERALLY 30 minutes combing his hair yesterday. He even got out my old hand mirror to do it, then requested hairspray. I can't even imagine what he'll be like in 10 years. Maybe everyone should stop complimenting his hair.

Here are a few of the funny things from recently:

This is after the hair combing- he wanted to look like a Jedi, then take a picture. So serious.

His "world famous" smoothie stand. I love that it's only 1 cent! And he made the sign himself.

With his loot at an "easter egg" hunt (there were no eggs, at least that he found)

The same loot- out of the bag. There was more, this is only what was left.

The boys before church on Sunday. Clearly the sun was in their eyes.

Mean pirate
Again with the hair

Also note- with the exception of the above photo (pj's) you'll notice he only wears "cowboy shirts" (any shirt with a collar and at least 2 buttons) I don't know what I'll do with all the millions of t-shirts he has for summer, 'cause he won't wear them.

4 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

He really is hysterical! I'm currently wondering how he decided what Jedi hair should look like. Clearly he had something very specific in mind.

shelly said...

I never get tired of seeing those cute boys and seeing all the funny things they come up with. So darling. I wish we could just slow time down, they are growing up so fast.

Christine said...

I don't know what it is about that last picture, but he doesn't look like a toddler anymore, he's a genuine little boy.

I think he's hilarious!

Summer said...

so funny! I will try not to compliment his hair or cowboy clothes....ever.