Friday, January 8, 2010

13 Weeks

I can't believe it was 13 weeks ago I had Nolan. It seems like forever ago and yesterday all at once. I got an e-mail today reminding me to make an appointment for his 3 month pictures. I had set it up a while ago so I wouldn't forget. That wasn't fun to see, and I wish I wasn't such a plan-ahead person!

Anyway, I thought today I'd share a few more things about my son that I find interesting:

He had his daddy's feet to be SURE. DH and I both have wide feet with stubby toes, but DH's curl under and have different toenails. It is a fact that all 3 boys got daddy's feet.


He had 2 different ears. I can't really find a picture of his other ear, but here is one:


All the boys got DH's lobes (the kind that hang down) but the tops of Nolan AND M's ears are different from one another. On the right ear of each boy the top folds over, but the top of the left ear doesn't. They get that from me, except I have it on both sides.

3 comments:

Mariam said...

I was just thinking about his tiny, yet big, little hands the other day.

Love ya.

Bek said...

Kins, you are so much more observant than I am. I honestly couldn't tell you all those little details about my kids. That's awesome! Love ya

Christine said...

This good planning of ours occasionally comes back to bite us, doesn't it?

He is such a beautiful kid. I love how much of your family you can see in him.

Thirteen weeks already. That's so bittersweet. Time gets so strange when you're in mourning.

It was so good to visit with you this week and I can't wait to see you again next week!