Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some memories......

DH just installed an iphoto library manager, so I am looking through some old photos, and wanted to put a few on.My cute bridesmaids at my wedding

Here is my friend Mariam's son, D, eating a raw potato at our apartment. He looks just like his dad in this picture!
Water balloon slingshot at Bear lake, DH in the white shirt
My 9th grade Geography students on my last day
Me and my American History class on my last day
Our second apartment in Logan
Our first apartment in Logan (above the bookstore)
DH with 4 of his siblings- he is the little one posing like he knows he's SOOOOO adorable!M at 2 mos. old- I thought this was funny because that's the look he gives me (still) when he's upset at me.


2 comments:

annzy said...

The one with the siblings is my confirmation day ~and i am pretty sure he was sweet that day ~maybe adorable but not sweet.

Mariam said...

D LOVED to eat your potatoes. It is the only evidence of his Idahoan roots. What happened to my bald headed little guy. . . ahh memories. I have seen M give you that I DON'T THINK SO look. Too funny.

You'll have to clue me in on the iphoto organizer.