Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How I funkified my jacket

This is a sort of before picture of my jacket, only mine's green.

I wish I had taken an actual before picture, but I forgot.

Here is the after picture after I learned how to make fabric-covered buttons and made my jacket "more cooler" as E would say. I tried to get an attractive picture of it ON, but let's be honest, if I'm putting it right under the one with a model wearing it, no.
PS- I love how it somehow matches everything else in my kitchen- hmmm.... maybe I like this color?

4 comments:

annzy said...

me agree ~more cooler

Wight's said...

Love it! I almost bought that jacket today-and now seeing how cute it is I am going to have to go back and get it-just in blue!

Mariam said...

Super cute.

Christine said...

It's a great color and you look awesome in it. I love the funky buttons. Much more cooler.