Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Bro!

I have to post a big Happy Birthday to my youngest sibling, who finally ended his reign as a teenager and turned 20 today. Not that he'll see this (at least I hope he's not reading blogs on his mission) He is in North Carolina living it up as an Elder for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. No better place for him to be.
Tonight we got a link to some youtube videos of him at his birthday party some members threw for him. Here is the least weird of the three

Speaking of missions, whenever missions are discussed lately, M proudly announces that he knows someone who is a missionary in heaven. He really is proud of Nolan who he says is teaching people who died about Jesus Christ. So I hope both my missionaries are doing great!

4 comments:

Jody said...

That is so sweet! And thank you for sharing your testimony in primary today. I am thankful for people that have such strong testimonies like you and Gabe.

boisegrammy said...

Exactly who are you married to?

Mariam said...

M stories are my favorite.

Christine said...

Well happy birthday to your bro. That's so sweet M is remembering stuff like that. We've been telling our kids the same things about L around here and I love that they remember it. Much love to all our missionaries!