Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Festivities

We have been getting out a bit and doing some Halloween activities lately. Here are some of them.
First off, you cannot buy an egg costume, much less a "chick coming out of an egg." I tried. So I had the pleasure of making M's costume this year. It wasn't too bad. He is reminding me of his cousin who was a blueberry last year and is a raindrop this year. Those creative souls.


I suppose the main reason he invented that was because E is a chicken this year. (didn't sew that)M out in front of our "ghost tree"

A ward party- M playing fish pond.

Talking to "tumbleweed" at Pack Farms.

At the pumpkin patch with some friends

E Chillin' in the wagon
Driving the tractor- watch out!


M & E's devil pumpkinsMe and DH's pumpkins- "Happy" and "Sad" We made one for Nolan but it didn't show up in the picture- it has a binkie in it's mouth.

4 comments:

Mariam said...

CUTE! You did a fantastic job with the egg. I wouldn't know where to even start.

Have a Spooktacular Halloween.

Kristine said...

Super cute. I'm glad my boys aren't that creative yet ;)

sara said...

Cute boys!!!! I just can't get over their blond hair! Your egg costume turned out great!

Lucy van Pelt said...

It looks like Halloween was super fun! Did you and the DH dress up too? You can see my costume on my blog now. It was pretty funny.