Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Their stockings were hung.....

Well, they're not hung yet, but I'm ready to go when the time comes. After M was born, I decided to make him a stocking and bought enough of this blue felt and the coordinating flannel for the back to make 3 stockings. I made E's after he was born and I just didn't think I'd want to be stressed with N's after he was born, so I used up the last of the fabric & felt and finished his today.

Either I can't have any more kids, or kid #4 will have to have a different color scheme. Maybe if it was a girl it wouldn't be weird to be different. Anyways, you blog readers will have to have the blurred out version of the names, sorry.




7 comments:

Mariam said...

Cute, love the stockings and I love that your boys initials are: M.E.N. Too funny.

Mariam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

adorable stockings! Way to be ahead of the game! You need to e-mail me. We are DYING to know what Baby "N" will be named. Natasha perhaps :-)

Jessie said...

Adorable, Kinsey! I love the MEN too!

Christine said...

The gingerbread man with the bite out of his head cracks me up! They all look awesome!

I'm itching to know baby N's name.

I still have those covers I need to get to you. We had unexpected company in town this last weekend and things have been absolutely crazy, I'm sorry I haven't called you yet!

Summer said...

did you plan that whole MEN thing? c'mon, that's a little too much of a coincidence. :)
love em!

shelly said...

Those are darling! I can't believe you are already thinking of Christmas, amazing.