Sunday, September 20, 2009

Moby Dick


This is me today in my giganticness. I don't blog a terrible lot about being pregnant, but here it is, I still am! I have been measuring full term for awhile now and I feel like a whale. Especially today, where I felt bad for all the parents and grandparents that came to church to see their kids in the primary program and instead could only see my backside as I led the singing. (sorry people!)

I am enjoying the fruits of my "nesting phase" that are mostly produced by my husband, the poor thing. Tonight I bathed in a freshly scrubbed/caulked bathtub (husband) listening to a nice itunes playlist all put together on my stereo (husband) I have a bedroom full of birthing supplies/baby necessities waiting for the birth (husband) and a full storage room of food from all the case lot sales (gotta love Utah!)

So now that the primary program is over, baby N can come out, right? Oh wait, I have to still have a birthday party for M.

I know, I know, he'll come when he's good and ready, which will probably fall somewhere near my due date, if past history is the indicator. In the meantime, wish me luck on attempting to put on pants, reach the bottom of the washing machine, tie little boys' shoes, and sweep my muck into the dustpan myself.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I think the "can't this be over now" look on your face says it all. I'll put my vote in for N showing up a little early, but please don't be disappointed if it doesn't work.

Jason said...

I didn't realize/had forgotten that you were the primary music leader in your ward. Me too! Though our program's not until November.

Mariam said...

You don't look like a whale, just a dolphin. : )
You look like you are at the finish line, and you reminded me what I got myself into. Why do we forget how miserable it is at the end? You are amazing though, and I know you will handle this just as great as you do everything else. Hope to see baby N soon.