Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July Happenings

It's been a usual busy July here, with 4th festivities, swimming lessons, a lot of bike riding and Popsicle eating, and a ward camp out.

Fireworks at Grandma & Grandpa's and the Centerville Parade.
The annual picnic where my brother Chase's band, Bandolier, plays each year.

Davis Fireworks, complete with chicken fight, and the Farmington Festival Days parade.

(below): Swimming lessons last week and this week, lunch at McD's, chillin' at Grandma's while Daddy installs a ceiling fan, and the ward camp out.


This month there is still a lot more to come with a trip to Boise, a bike parade, pioneer day fun, and my birthday! I have been doing a ton of sewing on top of it all (and growing a baby) so not much on the blog side of things. Maybe I'll get around to taking pictures of the millions of things I've been sewing and post them here, but usually I give them all away before I remember. I won't forget to post a picture of N's quilt when I'm done with it, though.

1 comment:

Christine said...

You guys have been busy! I'm always so impressed to see all the fun stuff you've been up to. Now you just need to get pictures of your projects. No teasing allowed! I can't wait to see what you've made!